A Tradition of Advocacy and Success.
A.G. Solomons III
A.G. Solomons III (“Gibson”) has been afforded many opportunities by his employment at Speights & Runyan. The firm’s presence and national reputation have allowed Gibson to be
Gibson also litigates individual cases in complex personal injury matters, real property, and property development disputes. The individual cases include cases with class overlap such as pharmaceutical liability for personal injury. He also has obtained substantial recoveries for individual clients in both personal injury and corporate litigation. The firms’ work has involved him in matters pending in various state courts (Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, New Hampshire, and South Carolina), in several federal districts as well as matters in several federal Courts of Appeal (Third, Fourth, and Eleventh Circuits). Prior to joining the firm, Gibson’s practice areas included product liability and commercial litigation.
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar Practice Procedure Committee
- U.S. District Court for District of South Carolina
- American Bar Association
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Hampton County Bar
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
- Member, Tiger Brotherhood
- Clemson University / University of South Carolina Joint Graduate Program, Master of Public Administration, 1997
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2000
Professional Activities and Experience
- Admitted to the Bar in 2000, South Carolina
- Served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Perry M. Buckner, Chief Administrative Judge, Fourteenth Judicial Circuit
Gibson was born in Hampton, South Carolina, on October 29, 1973. He married Lorrie Reynolds Solomons on December 21, 1996. Together they have one daughter, Eliza and one son, Ben.