A Tradition of Advocacy and Success.
Andrew Platte practices in individual and class action lawsuits for asbestos property damage, products liability, environmental torts, commercial and corporate litigation, as well as other general litigation matters.
- Member of the South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Charleston County Bar
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2001
- Charleston School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2008
Professional Activities and Experience
- Admitted to the Bar in 2008, South Carolina
- Served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Diane S. Goodstein, Chief Administrative Judge, First Judicial Circuit
Andrew Platte was born in Tucson, Arizona, on February 22, 1979. He married Virginia McGraw on August 10, 2003. Together they have one son, Connor.